Updated 08/14/2012 07:48 PM
Electrical issues causes fire at Fair Haven grocery store
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
CAYUGA COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man was injured following an electrical issue and fire at a grocery store in Fair Haven. It happened just after 2 p.m. Tuesday inside Bayside Grocery on Main Street.
The man suffered second and third degree burns and was taken to Upstate University Hospital. His condition is not available at this time.
The fire was brought under control, but it's still unclear how much damage it caused.